Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Hermit and the double edged sword

Working on my craft is a daily routine that I love. Each day I enter my fantasies and give them form but I also live my life after the work day is done but when the muse start singing in my ears, I turn in to a hermit.

Great ideas flow, I draw, write and madly dash down little banana seeds for later use. I am up in the wee hours of the morning because I am energized by my overflowing  thoughts. I stay in my studio until beckoned out by my lonely, hungry husband. Friends I see daily, will not hear from me for long periods of time and I have had neighbors ask if I am ok because sighting of me are rare.

My behavior must seem very odd, but inspiration is fickle and must be honored or lost. 


 Muse Singing: See you after the show!




No comments:

Post a Comment